Pure Joy

Pure Joy
Shannon Barth Photography 2013

Saturday, August 24, 2013

The Silvers Family

We moved to the area known as Liberty Township just a little over a year ago and we have honestly been having the time of our lives meeting new friends.  Mary Beth and Jerry and their two boys have become some of our new and fabulous "Circle of Friends".  Photo sessions with friends are always extra special and usually include lots of laughs and adventures!  On this particular session in Downtown Lebanon, Ohio (yes, one of my favorite shooting locations) I learned how to get on those train cars... despite locked doors! 

We started off at those trains then made a little "back stage tour" of a few of the more industrial buildings.  It was behind of those seemingly less than interesting buildings that one of my favorite images from this session happened.  Tell me the irony of this shot doesn't crack you up?!  It gives me quite the chuckle.  Best thing about this?  I didn't even realize that "Trustworthy" sign was on the wall until I was reviewing the shots as we walked to our next destination.  I about fell over laughing.  As a mommy of 2 boys myself... this is a little priceless. 


Thanks so much to Jerry, Mary Beth, Zander and Lincoln for helping to make this one of the best summers for our Family!  I can't wait to see Shenanigans the boys (not the little ones Mary Beth... the big ones!) will get into next!




Had it not been for Jerry's skills in "finding a way" up on this car... I never would have gotten this angle!  Thanks Jerry!  I'm always trying to find ways to use new and different angles around this location! 

No comments:

Post a Comment